Johnny 5 Robot Hall of Fame Snub

General chat about Johnny Five and Short Circuit.
Johnny5forprez

Johnny 5 Robot Hall of Fame Snub

Postby Johnny5forprez » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:44 pm

Greetings fellow Short Circuit fans! Coincidentally, today I discovered that there is an organization called the Robot Hall of Fame https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robot_Hall_of_Fame. While perusing the members of this hall of fame, I noticed a glaring omission. You guessed it, Johnny 5 himself! The worst part is that Wall-E is a member as of 2012! Don't get me started on what a rip-off of Johnny 5 Wall-E is. Of course when I tried to go to their website, it is down. They do however have a facebook page...
https://www.facebook.com/RobotHallofFame Let's make our voices heard! If we all contact them they are sure to see the error of their ways and induct Johnny! Who's with me?

Mike

Re: Johnny 5 Robot Hall of Fame Snub

Postby Mike » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:30 pm

Why do you come onto my board to register both of these accounts? To argue with yourself? And change your name please.

Johnny5forprez

Re: Johnny 5 Robot Hall of Fame Snub

Postby Johnny5forprez » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:44 pm

Hello Mike,

Clearly my $#@! wife has decided to make a second account from my computer to argue with me, as usual. She never did understand my love for Short Circuit. I should have filed for divorce the very night that I first introduced her to the film. I cooked an appropriately themed dinner of kung pao chicken (in homage of course to the famed Chinese restaurant freezer scene in the second film), opened a nice bottle of cabernet and prepared for a wonderful evening. Unfortunately, my wife tore apart the film, agreeing with hated New York Times columnist Vincent Camby, who famously said ""For anyone over the age of 6, the film is as much fun as wearing wet sneakers." I think you and I can both agree to the fact that it is utter nonsense. I apologize for her behavior, I've changed my login password on the computer so she won't be able to repeat this indiscretion from my PC.

Return to “Johnny Five is alive!”