Zach Braff to be the voice?

All facts, rumors, and wishlists for the upcoming remake.

Re: Zach Braff to be the voice?

Postby Paul » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:35 pm

[quote="Julian Wilbury"]I'm a MST3k fan, the bots on that show have their voices subtly change every few seasons due to cast changes. :lol: )
quote]

I bought mstk3 the movie on vhs a while ago at a swap meet for a dollar!

No No No...My insanity is FAR from temporary!
Paul

Postby GinnieFive » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:26 pm

Well, since this topic is not even a topic anymore, I'll just go with it.

MST3K has just about as much to do with it as Disney and 3D.

And I didn't say anything bad about Disney's 3D movies. I just don't care about them. However I do think Disney has become a big hulking evil which has overwhelming legal and financial resources which will not be denied. I mean they bought Marvel for goodness sake! Life as we know it is officially over.

Ginnie
GinnieFive

Postby Eteluin » Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:53 pm

Greetings to all!
As my native language Russian also a film Short circuit I could look in transfer into my language. But transfer simply ruins this film. There are no such emotions in a voice at Johnny Five as at postscoring Tim Blaney. I managed to find clips of this film on a source language. And from postscoring Tim Blaney I receive a true pleasure! :D
I will strongly be upset, if in a remake of a film voice Johnny Five strongly differs from the first films. :(
I very much would like to see as actor Tim Blaney looks. Somebody has its photo? In our country to find the information on it it is simply impossible.
I apologise for any discrepancies of a Greetings to all!
As my native language Russian also a film Short circuit I could look in transfer into my language. But transfer simply ruins this film. There are no such emotions in a voice at Johnny Five as at postscoring Tim Blaney. I managed to find clips of this film on a source language. And from postscoring Tim Blaney I receive a true pleasure!
I will strongly be upset, if in a remake of a film voice Johnny Five strongly differs from the first films.
I very much would like to see as actor Tim Blaney looks. Somebody has its photo? In our country to find the information on it it is simply impossible. :!:
I apologise for any discrepancies of a translation from Russian on English, I write through the translator. ;)
Eteluin

Postby Mike » Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:53 pm

You asked for a picture of Tim? Here's one of I, Tim, and Tony Urbano (lead puppeteer) for Short Circuit. Tim is on the right.
Mike

Postby Eteluin » Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:14 pm

Mike many thanks for a photo!!! :)
I envy you that you could be photographed and communicate to such people!
And where it is possible to hear a voice of that actor which will probably sound Johnny Five in a remake?
Eteluin

Postby Josee Millette » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 am

Eteluin wrote: Greetings to all!
As my native language Russian also a film Short circuit I could look in transfer into my language. But transfer simply ruins this film. There are no such emotions in a voice at Johnny Five as at postscoring Tim Blaney. I managed to find clips of this film on a source language. And from postscoring Tim Blaney I receive a true pleasure!
I will strongly be upset, if in a remake of a film voice Johnny Five strongly differs from the first films.
I very much would like to see as actor Tim Blaney looks. Somebody has its photo? In our country to find the information on it it is simply impossible. :!:
I apologise for any discrepancies of a translation from Russian on English, I write through the translator. ;)

Hello Eteluin... Warm welcome to our messageboard ;)
So glad to know that Short Circuit has fans as far as Ukraine.

I would be upset too if Johnny Five's voice in the remake differs from the original movie. Bring on Tim Blaney! I wonder if he's been approached to do the voice at all?
Josee Millette

Postby Eteluin » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:59 pm

Hello Josee Millette! Film Short Сircuit has many admirers in Russia and Ukraine. It is possible to read many responses on Russian sites about films. But we in the country have not enough information about Short Сircuit, therefore in information searches about Johnny Five I left on this site. :)
To whom it is interesting, can listen to a clip from a film in a many-voiced Russian translation. I have placed it on You Tube. ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXMYdit_bnw
There there is still a variant of amateur transfer in general without emotions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEkUZ-jRf30
Eteluin

Postby GinnieFive » Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:19 am

Those dubs of Short Circuit 2 are pretty interesting. That second one with the overdub of the lines being read in Russian rerminds me of films I saw in the Czech Republic. But at least you can hear the lines in the original language and get some of the emotion from them that way.
GinnieFive

Postby Eteluin » Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:10 pm

Having heard an original sound track in poor-quality duplication on Russian of film Short Circuit 2 I searched for it in the original in English. At us in the country it cannot be got. But I have found clips on You Tube and in parts it was possible have looked all film, having received a true pleasure from voice Tim Blaney! :D
One of these days I am strong растроился because on You Tube have removed these clips which I looked (Short Circuit 2 - Part 9 and other clips from EllisPulsar). :cry: Now I again search Short Circuit 2 in the original.
Eteluin

Previous

Return to Short Circuit 2000