New member, "Golden_J5".

New member, "Golden_J5".

Postby Terry Andrews Jr. » Wed May 25, 2011 10:11 pm

Hi Mike,
I have been really busy lately but today finally had the time to see whats going on new in the world of J5. To my surprise there was TONS of new posts :o ....then I seen that they were nearly ALL by one new member Golden_J5. This member does not appear to suffer from an over abundance of enthusiasm for J5 or the movies but rather seems to be flooding the board with posts and replys to postings many months old just for the "fun" of it. :roll: I see 97 seperate posts in the 10 days since this person has become a member and IMHO that should be considered abuse of the J5 message board system.

This type of board flooding makes finding the latest really important member questions or information near impossible. Perhaps a kind warning to "Golden_J5" and explaination of proper board posting behavior and consideration of the other members is in order. I'm now going to mark everything as "read" and hope their was not something important I missed due to this new members excessive posting.

Thanks,
Terry.
Need MORE Input.....

http://www.input-inc.com
Terry Andrews Jr.

Re: New member, "Golden_J5".

Postby Mike » Wed May 25, 2011 11:35 pm

agreed! and done.
Mike

Postby Number 5 » Fri May 27, 2011 10:40 pm

I just saw this post now... I'm hoping this newling will calm down. :roll:
Number 5

Postby Terry Andrews Jr. » Sat May 28, 2011 4:24 pm

Golden_J5 wrote:i was just getting used to having an account here, now whats the problem of posting my opinion and more than 10 post a day, hello this is why the website, was made. to post your opinion and thoughts on the movie, well you can send me a private message, about my mistakes instead of making it so public.

Please understand, What you are doing by posting so often is negatively affecting EVERYONE'S ability to find, disscuss and exchange information on this board. When members log on to see what new messeages have been posted since thier last visit and dozens of results come back just from one single member it means that they must spent a great deal of time finding posts which are of some interest to them.....not just random thoughts posted by one individual member across all of the topic areas...many of which are replies to posts made many months earlier.

Lets use an example. Lets say a Short circuit item comes up for auction on Ebay. A member then posts a message about that sale. Most Ebay auctions only run for 7 days. With one other member posting an average of 10 messages per day, That means someone interested in that Ebay auction information could end up having to view many, many of that one members postings just to find out that there is an auction. It is simply not fair to the other 88 current members to be forced to sift though all of one single members random postings .

There are many online social network sites which provide an outlet for such people with allot to say.

To put things in perspective for you, At your current rate of an average of 8 posts per day in one year you will have posted 2920 times. This is excessive my friend.

Thanks,
Terry.
Need MORE Input.....

Terry Andrews Jr.

Postby Number 5 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:30 pm

Your logic is flawed... you even posted in the Christmas thread. It's not about having the right to post whatever you want, it's about the shameless boosting of extremely old topics, half of which are no longer relevant or require attention of the main page of particular forums.
Number 5

Postby Mike » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:19 pm

He's gone for good and removed his garbage.
Mike

Postby Terry Andrews Jr. » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:44 pm

Mike wrote:He's gone for good and removed his garbage.

Hi Mike,
I got your message and thanks for removing him and his garbage. I will now work on crafting that new message and information conserning building a certain Robot we all know. :o Hopefully I'll have it posted in a few hours. Again thank you for all that you have done and continue to do.

Thanks,
Terry.
Need MORE Input.....

Terry Andrews Jr.

[七夕網路購物]怎么选择自己的创业合作伙伴

Postby tsf8m74g » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:48 pm

你的创始人不是和你从小玩到大的发小,也不是你最欣赏的那个人,視訊妹,更不是可以为你免费工作的黑客。而是有高智商、充沛精力和健全人格的优秀人才。而且你们最好同甘共苦过,七夕網路購物,交友聊天网,[情趣自慰器]小纽扣成就大人生。有相同的志向,如果一个创始人想开发出一款好的产品,而另一位创始人却像赚钱,这样就不行了。
&nbsp,外國交友網站;&nbsp,台北宵夜街燒肉吃到飽;&nbsp,語音視訊聊天; 最理想的创业团队应该有两个创始人,女模交友,延吉街火鍋,想想乔布斯和沃兹尼克、艾伦和盖茨、埃里森和莱恩、惠普和派克、拉里和谢尔盖,台北宵夜街海鮮吃到飽。两个创始人是最合适的,这样公司没办公室政治,两个人之间的利益也容易分配。
选择一位合适的共同创始人是重中之重,它甚至比你的产品、市场和投资人还重要。
&nbsp,吃到飽;&nbsp,[東區燒肉街燒烤吃到飽]初次創業選擇服裝行業,怎樣開啟創業之門呢?,芝麻蛋捲; 你和你的合伙人应该各有分工,台北燒烤街好吃的,各有所长,最好一个负责产品,一个负责营销。最好的产品开发者可以开发出模型甚至整个产品,而最好的销售者不仅可以把产品卖出去,大安區晚餐,而且还可以和合作者、投资者和雇员有很好的交流,[台北160巷 火鍋]創富祕訣 巧合作 抓住市場空白。
tsf8m74g

Return to Website feedback