Re: Just a test.

Postby Mike » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:04 am

Yeah. What happened? :?:
Mike

Postby Terry Andrews Jr. » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:55 pm

Mike wrote:Yeah. What happened? :?:

Hi Mike,
No idea, the last post I see was posted on November 11th. Perhaps some of the lack of "J5 buzz" may be in some small part due to a lack of an update on our site since July. We have been extremely busy and it seems our website updating gets the least attention. I will work on getting some updates done soon.

Question for you Mike. Since your also in the J5 informatioal loop, Have you heard anything 100% concrete about this 2010 Short Circuit remake? I have been seeing these same rumors and magazine reports for years and was just wondering if you had any inside info on it. You can Email me at inputinc@Gmail.com if you like. Just put attention to ""Terry" or something like that" in the subject line so it jumps out at me. We get tons of email there.

I must say that, IMHO, "if" another movie is being made, J5 may not look much like the old one just due to the fact that that many visable rare parts used to build J5 are no longer avaliable. I'm thinking they will need to do something similar to what they did to the Robot in the Lost in Space remake. Sorry for going off subject. Feel free to move this post to a more appropriate topic. I don't know if you read all the posts so I posted to you here.

Thanks,
Terry.
Need MORE Input.....

http://www.input-inc.com
Terry Andrews Jr.

Postby Mike » Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:38 pm

I think that its in the works. Not just a bunch of rumors. But, I don't have any more information about it that you guys.
Mike

Postby ensjesse » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:16 pm

Terry Andrews Jr. wrote:Not seen a new posting in a week. Just checking if the board is functional. :?:

Thanks,
Terry.

Still functional. I posted this year but no one except for a spam bot replied. I reported that spam as being my own posting but it hasn't been removed. Was hoping for some engaging short circuit chat...

Jesse
ensjesse

Return to Website feedback